Findmanualsnow.com is a product offered by Innover Group ("we," "us," or "our")
At Innover Group, we provide our users with feature-focused websites, browser extensions & applications that are geared to customized and more specific browsing experiences. Our products facilitate specific functionality and provide ease of access to information and widgets that can be accessed from the new tab, start page and/or via browser search settings.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of persons ("you(r)") who visit, access our website, download, install and/or use Find Manuals Now & Custom Web Search (the "Extension") for search applications installed on your computer or mobile device.
This document describes our obligations under applicable data protections laws, and explains what type of information we are collecting and how we are using this information.
1. What information we process:
In the course of browsing our websites, installing our products and using our product, we capture the following:
- Information you provide to us. We may collect other types of information that you explicitly provide to us through your use of the Extension, information provided by you (including your name, telephone number and/or email address) if submitted by you as part of a feedback form, crash report, enhancement suggestion or other communication from you to us.
Automatically-captured information. Apart from the types of information listed above, we automatically collect information from you in order to optimize the Extension. This includes without limitation, your interaction with the Extensions and its associated website (e.g. your clicks, impressions, etc.), your user agent, browser information and certain information we extrapolate therefrom (e.g., your browser language, type and version and your OS type and version), user ID, certain install flow events (e.g. the source from where you install the extension, referring URL and install date) and other usage information.
We also collect your IP address and certain information we extrapolate therefrom (e.g., your geolocation and the name of your ISP). Please note that we anonymize your IP address as soon as it is technically feasible for us to do so.
We also collect certain anonymized information, including without limitation, the Extension Version, source version, type tags, device type, screen size and the date/time for relevant events and metrics.
2. Why we process this information
We use the categories of information we collect to:
- Provide the primary features of the Extension and create immersive product experiences with an active focus on user centricity;
- Perform essential functions that enable us to monitor, manage and enhance websites, browser extensions and applications;
- Tailor utility and output based on customer preferences;
- Create internal analytics and reports;
- Run data-based experiments to deliver better usability and functionality;
- Ensure customer service by actively engaging with users and responding to their queries, suggestions and addressing complaints;
- Prevent, detect or investigate spam, fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activities; and
- Enforce our terms of service.
3. What we do with the information we process.
- We process the information we collect in such a way that it cannot be attributed to a specific person. Information that can be used to directly identify you is held separately and securely to ensure you are not identified.
- We reserve the right to process the information identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure, but only to protect or assert legitimate interests, such as our legal rights, your legal rights and/or the legal rights of others.
- In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process the information set out in this policy, we may also process information where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so and you have permission from that person.
4. Providing your information to others.
- We may disclose your information to third-parties where such disclosure is necessary for (i) compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person;(ii) the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure; (iii) to offer the primary features of the Extension; (iv) for security purposes such as to prevent, detect or investigate spam,fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activities; and/or (v) fulfillment of our obligations under a business transaction such as a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, that we are a part of.
The employees of our organization, on a need to know basis, may be able to access your information in the following circumstances:
- To respond to your feedback/request, resolve your query or provide technical support, as may be necessary. Your personal information, if provided in such scenarios, will only be used for the reasons listed above
- To prevent, detect or investigate spam,fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activities
- To ensure compliance with applicable laws
- To analyze the use of our Extension and create internal reports, using anonymized or aggregated user information
5. Retaining and deleting your information.
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we may retain your information where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
6. Security of your information.
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to secure your information and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
- Regardless of where you are located, we will store all your information on secure servers, personal computers and mobile devices, and in secure manual record-keeping systems.
7. Your rights with respect to your information.
- In this Section, we have summarized the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
- Your principal rights under data protection law are: (i) the right to access; (ii) the right to rectification; (iii) the right to erasure; (iv) the right to restrict processing; (v) the right to object to processing; (vi) the right to data portability; (vii) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and (viii) the right to withdraw consent.
- You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your information and, where we do, access to the information, details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of information concerned and the recipients of the information.
- In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your information without undue delay. Those circumstances include: (i) the information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; (iii) you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; (iv) the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and (v) the information has been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions on the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: (x) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; (y) for compliance with a legal obligation; or (z) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your information. Those circumstances are: (i) processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; (ii) we no longer need your information for the purposes of our processing, but you require your information for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and (iii) you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your information. However, we will only otherwise process it: (w) with your consent; (x) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; (y) for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or (z) for reasons of important public interest.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your information on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: (i) the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or (ii) the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your information for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your information for this purpose.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your information for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your information is: (i) consent; or (ii) that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
8. Third-party websites & services.
- Our website may include hyperlinks to and details of third-party websites, as well as software (including, but not limited to, APIs and widgets)Please read the privacy policies of these third parties to understand their data collection/processing practices.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
9. Personal data of children.
- The Extension is targeted at persons over the age of 18.
- If we have reason to believe that we hold personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we will delete that personal data.
10. Additional notice to residents of Nevada
11. Additional notice to and rights of residents of California
Shine the Light:We do not sell your personal data to third parties. Section 1798.83 of California’s Civil Code permits you—if you are a California resident—to request further information about our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, where applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):If you are a California resident, please read the following section to understand the type of information we collect, how we use this information and your rights under the CCPA
Types and Sources of Information Collected by the Extension
We collect information (“Personal Information”) that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular device or person (“user”). The categories of Personal Information include the following:
|A. Identifiers||Name, Email address, Internet Protocol address user id.||Directly from the user or (in the case of Internet Protocol address) indirectly from the user’s activity|
|B. Geolocation||Internet Protocol Address||Indirectly from the user’s activity|
|C. Internet / other network activity||A user agent, extension version, source version, visited URLs, type of implementation, installation date, user activity events (e.g., click, uninstall, search), landing page events (e.g., impressions, clicks, installs),l, referring URLs, and type tags||Directly from the user and/or indirectly from the user’s activity|
Use of Personal Information
Except as otherwise set forth at the time we collect your Personal Information, we may use or disclose the above-listed types of Personal Information for one or more of the following business purposes (the “Purposes”):
- To provide the product or service for the which you expressly provide your Personal Information
- To provide responsive information that you request about our products or services
- To create and maintain an account on your behalf (should you expressly request that we do so)
- To determine the number of visitors to the Extension
- To communicate with you about our and any third-party products and/or services that may be of interest to you, to better display and tailor information to you, and to respond to your inquiries (e.g., opt out requests)
- To deliver and market relevant content to you and measure the effectiveness of such efforts;
- To comply with the Extension’s Terms of Service
- To improve and make enhancements to the Extension, our products and/or services
- To the extent necessary to evaluate a proposed reorganization or dissolution of the Company and/or a sale of its assets
- To the extent necessary to respond to a feedback form, crash report, enhancement suggestion or other communication from you to us
- As necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, your rights, the rights of our clients
- To respond to legal process including law enforcements requests, court orders, and applicable law
Apart from Personal Information that you expressly provide, we will erase all Personal Information within six (6) months of its collection. We will update this notice should we need to collect other types of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we do collect for materially different reasons.
Sharing Personal Information
Absent a request from you to the contrary, we may share your Personal Information with third parties for the Purposes. Such third parties include our affiliates, our service providers, and other third parties with whom we share your Personal Information subject to your authorization. Before doing so, we will execute an agreement with each such third party that (a) describes the Purposes, (b) requires the third party to keep the Personal Information confidential, and (c) prohibits use of the Personal Information it for any purpose other than the Purposes, as you permit or as required to perform the third party’s services. If any such third party wishes to share your Personal Information with anyone else, it is required to provide you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out. To the extent we are aware that a user is less than sixteen (16) years of age, we will not share or sell that user’s Personal Information.
Rights under CCPA
As a California Resident, you have certain rights under the CCPA. This section describes those rights and explains how users may exercise them.
- Opt-Out from the Sale of Your Information: You may choose to opt-out from the sale of your Personal Information to third parties, though that may affect your inability to interact with the Extension and/or obtain requested products or services.
Access to Your Information: You may request a copy of your information collected through the Extension in the twelve (12) months preceding your request, including details about how your information is collected and used, such as:
- The categories of Personal Information
- The sources of Personal information
- The purposes for which Personal Information was collected or sold (if at all)
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information
- If your Personal Information is sold or disclosed for a business purpose, two separate lists detailing (1) the categories of Personal Information sold and to whom (listed by category) and (2) the disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the categories of Personal Information obtained by each recipient (listed by category)
Deletion of Your Information: Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable request, we will delete (and direct third parties to delete) your Personal Information, unless we need to maintain your Personal Information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between us and you
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the Personal Information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with our business
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Otherwise use your Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the Personal Information.
- Exercising Your Rights: To exercise any of your rights, please submit a verifiable request as follows:
A verifiable request must (1) include information that is sufficient for us to verify your identity, and (2) describe your request in sufficient detail. It must only be made (1) by you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State to act on your behalf, and (2) twice within a 12-month period. We will only use the information in a verifiable request to verify your identity and process your request (to the extent we are able). You will not need to create an account to make a verifiable request.
We strive to respond to all verifiable requests within 45 days, though we may take an additional 45 days to respond, in which case we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; and/or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
12. Additional notice to and rights of residents of Canada.
Please get in touch if you:
- Wish to access or update your personal information, or revise your consent preferences. (Note: To verify your identity and process your request, we may ask you to provide additional personal information.); or
- Have questions or concerns about how we handle your personal information
You can find our contact information below.
13. Additional Disclosures for Australian Privacy Act Compliance (AU)
- While Australian privacy laws alone determine the disclosure of your personal data, you acknowledge that some third parties may not be regulated by the Privacy Act. You acknowledge that, if any such third party breaches the Australian Privacy Principles, it will not be covered by the Privacy Act, and you will not have any recourse under the Privacy Act.
14. Additional Information for GDPR Compliance (EU/UK).
- Data Controller / Data Processor
- Legal Bases for Processing Personal Data
The GDPR classifies organizations that handle personal information into two groups: Data controllers (that process personal information for their own purposes) and data processors (that process personal information on behalf of other organizations). Innover Group is a Data Controller located at the address mentioned in our Contact Us section.
We will only collect and use your data when we have a legal right to do so, fairly and transparently. If we require your consent to process your personal data and you are under 16 years of age, we will ask your parent or legal guardian for permission to process your data for that specific purpose.
The lawful bases (depending on the services you use and how you use them) on which we collect and use your data are as follows:
- Consent from the user: Where you consent to our collecting and using your personal information for a specific reason. You can opt out at any time. However, doing so will not affect the use of your information prior to that time. By contacting us, you consent to us using your name and email address to respond to your inquiry. You can request to have your contact details deleted at any time. However, we can't recall emails that have already been sent. If you have any further questions about withdrawing your consent, please contact us using the details provided in the Contact Us section.
- Execution/ Fulfillment of a contract or transaction: Where you choose to enter into a contract or transaction with us. Or, where we need to take specific preparatory steps before we can do so. For example, when you contact us, we may need your name and contact information to respond to your inquiry.
- Legitimate interests: Where we believe it is necessary in order to provide, improve and communicate our products and services. Our legitimate interests include research, development, marketing, and analysis related to our business, along with measures taken to protect our legal rights and operate efficiently.
- Compliance with the law: Sometimes, we may be legally obligated to use or keep your data. These obligations include (but are not limited to) court orders, government requests, regulatory obligations, and criminal investigations. For more information on how we retain personal data to comply with the law, please contact us using the details provided in the Contact Us section.
When we transfer personal information outside the EEA, we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your data. For example, we may use European Commission-approved standard data protection clauses or binding corporate rules.
- Restriction: You can ask us to restrict the way we use your personal information if (i) you have concerns about the accuracy of your personal data; (ii) you think that your data has been processed unlawfully; (iii) you need your personal data to be retained solely for the purposes of a legal claim; or (iv) we are currently reviewing your objection to processing based on legitimate interests.
- Objection to processing: You may object to processing your data based on our legitimate/ public interests. If you object, we will be unable to continue unless we demonstrate that our legitimate grounds for the processing override your interests, rights, and freedoms.
- Data portability: You may request a copy of your personal information or ask that we transfer this information to another party.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete your data at any time, and we will take reasonable steps to delete all such data. If you ask for the deletion of your data, we will let you know this affects your ability to use our products and services. If applicable, we will inform you in our response to your request about any exceptions to this right. Note that search engines and other third parties may continue to retain copies of your publicly available information, even after you delete it or choose to deactivate your account.
15. About cookies.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiration date, unless deleted by the user before the expiration date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
16. Cookies that we use.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
17. Cookies used by our service providers.
- Please be informed that we do not monitor or in any other way control the data collection and processing practices of such service providers and this policy does not govern their privacy practices. We shall not be responsible for tracking technologies deployed by such service providers. We recommend that you read the Privacy Statements of such third parties to understand their data collection and processing practices.
18. Managing cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac(Safari); and
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of the Extension.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
20. Contact Information.
You may receive further information regarding our privacy practices and/or exercise any of your rights in relation to your information by written notice to
108 Gloucester Road,